Junior Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a place where you can call team members family away from home? Here at Tri County Metals we believe in supporting one another. A place where team members love coming to work, to be a company that customers are delighted doing business with and to strive to be excellent at everything that we do.
It is Tri County Metals mission to safely provide its customers with the knowledge, tools and products to accomplish their projects on time / complete and at a fair price. Does that sound like a place you want to be a part of? If so, we are looking for a Junior Account Manager within Tri County Metals.
The Junior Account Manager will build strong client relationships to maintain old customers and acquire new customers. The Junior Account Manager will act as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience. Tri County Metals is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to adapt to software
- Understands P/L statements
We have a great benefit package including:
- Company portion paid Health
- Dental & Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Colonial – Accidental, Cancer, Life, Critical Illness and Hospital Confinement
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Company paid Term Life
- Free lunch Fridays
- Paid Time Off & Paid holidays
- 401k & 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Vendor discounts (i.e. Anytime Fitness, AAA)
Powered by JazzHR
Tri County Metals
BusinessView all jobs at Tri County Metals