Tri County Metals is currently looking for a Corporate Trainer for our Trenton location. This position will be responsible for training new and existing CSR's by developing a plan of teaching correct products applications, upsell opportunities, correct sale process, follow ups, close sales, enter orders and ask for payment. The Corporate Trainer will remind staff of our core value of customer service is number one. The Corporate Trainer will act like a liaison between out finance and branch offices in regards to procedure changes.
- Collaborate with HR Director about training sessions
- Coordinate with HR, managers and staff about CSR training sessions
- Do follow-up with staff on training
- travel to the different Tri County Metals locations to work with new and current staff
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Training or Teaching experience
Tri County Metals offers a benefit package which includes health, dental, vision, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) and so much more.
Tri County Metals is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. A pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.