Team Member - Cashier
Tri County Management - McDonald's McKeesport, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*****Multiple locations in the Pittsburgh PA and Greater Pittsburgh PA*****
A job as a Team Member gives you the chance to grow your skills and meet some great people, while earning outstanding benefits. Those can include:
- Competitive pay - $12 per hour based on experience and availability
- Flexible hours - Part Time or Full Time. Work the hours that fit your busy schedule.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Paid time off / Vacation Pay
- Unpaid Leave of Absence
- Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance ($2500 per year) and English classes as a second language
- Discount programs
- Local College or Tech School Scholarship Opportunities
- Free meals / meal discounts / Free uniforms
- Service Awards
- A fun work environment
We believe in letting you do you. If you're looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition, you've come to the right place. Crew member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends - whatever.
You'll find out that a McDonald's crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses. McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so.
So what does a member of our Crew Team get to do??
- Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
- Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals
- Prepare all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
- Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
All you will need is a great attitude, willingness to learn, and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We'll teach you the rest. For open positions on your schedule - part-time or full-time - give us a try. You must be 14 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's. This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA.
McDonald’s and its independent franchisees care about their employees and that’s why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. By offering industry-leading education programs and world-class training, we provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help employees thrive wherever they are on their journey, whether they stay at McDonald’s or go elsewhere. There is a reason more than 80% of employees are proud to work at McDonald’s and would recommend working at one of our restaurants. A Crew Team Member at McDonald’s is more than just a paycheck – it’s a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual. And for anyone willing to take advantage of these opportunities…we’re committed to becoming America’s Best First Job.
- This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
- By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA.
We offer extremely competitive pay and great all inclusive benefits. If you are looking for a part time or full time management position please check us out at tricountymanagement.com or click apply :)
Tri County Management - McDonald'sWhy Work Here?
Great people, great benefits, awesome opportunities!
Tri County Management operates a fast paced, people first, 19 McDonald's restaurant organization. We are looking for people who like to lead and be active in the daily operations of our businesses. The customer experience always comes first and delivering that great experience as a high performing team is how we strive to operate. We offer extremely competitive pay and great all inclusive benefits. If you are looking for a part time or full time management position please check us out at tricountymanagement.com or click apply :)
FoodView all jobs at Tri County Management - McDonald's