Tri-County International Trucks - WarrenWarren, MI
Posted: 13 days ago
Every employee with Tri-County International Trucks is absolutely critical to its success. We have successfully served the Michigan business community for over 50 years and we take great pride in our reputation. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. What We Offer: * A generous and competitive pay plan
* Company paid uniforms
* Legal Plan and Identity Theft insurance
* 401K Match
* Life & Disability Insurance (employer paid basic life and short term disability)
* Optional Life Insurance
* Closed on Sundays
* Paid vacation
* Six paid holidays
* Special employee pricing on parts and free truck rental
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * Daily travel within the south east Michigan area - no overnight stays!
* Promoting and seeking all parts and service business in the branch’s market area with special emphasis on the after-market segment; counsels with Parts Manager, Vice President and/or Branch Manager regarding the progress of the department’s objectives for the dealership; and keeps current with current parts and service specials.
* Qualified candidates must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate superior internal and external customer service skills. Also, candidate must be knowledgeable in commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field, preferably with medium/heavy duty trucks. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus.
* Qualified candidates must possess high school diploma with some college business classes a plus, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or equivalent with 3-5 years or more experience in the field or in a related area.
* Valid driver’s license required, chauffeur’s license or CDL a plus.