Leasing Consultant for Apartment Community
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $42,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
D&C Rochester's Choice Best Apartment Management Company!
We own and manage 10 of the finest apartment communities in the Rochester area. We are seeking energetic, engaging and friendly individuals who will make a positive contribution to our Leasing Agent team. We are hiring individuals who must possess both phone and in person sales skills with multi-tasking capabilities. Strong communication and customer service skills required. Solid understanding of Microsoft Office needed. Prior rental experience preferred. Position includes some weekend hours.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments with prospects
- Showing units
- Reviewing and processing applications
- Preparing leases
We offer our employees:
- Health coverage
- Employer contributed 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Opportunities for advancement
- Compensation based on experience
- Must have a clean NYS driver's license
Reply with resume and contact information.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Tri City RentalsWhy Work Here?
For over 50 years we have built a reputation on quality, value and service. D&C Rochester's Choice Best Apartment Management Company!
Real EstateView all jobs at Tri City Rentals