Leasing Consultant for Apartment Community
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
Various apartment communities in the Buffalo area are seeking highly energized, motivated, organized, customer service orientated individuals. Some sales experience with maintenance knowledge helpful.
Daily duties include but not limited to:
- Makes appointments, shows apartments, takes and verifies applications.
- Answers incoming calls.
- Greets visitors
- Prepares all resident files
- Prepares completed move-in packets and maintains a supply of all pertinent materials.
- Assists with move-in and move-out procedures including unit inspections.
- Handles resident relations in a proper manner.
- Coordinates resident functions
Benefit package available for full time positions including health insurance, 401k retirement plan and paid vacation time.
Reply to this ad with your resume.
Tri City RentalsWhy Work Here?
For over 50 years we have built a reputation on quality, value and service. D&C Rochester's Choice Best Apartment Management Company!
Real EstateView all jobs at Tri City Rentals