Invest In You! Tri City National Bank is your hometown bank. We believe in putting customers first, building relationships, and fostering a sense of community. We work in a team environment with opportunities for hard workers to grow personally and professionally. We enjoy celebrating success and great benefits along the way. Most importantly, we believe superior customer service paired with the right banking solutions help our customers and businesses fulfill their financial dreams, and our communities grow. Our ideal candidate believes in our mission, values continuous learning, and is comfortable adapting to change. If this resonates with you, apply today and come join our team. #investinyou
At Tri City National Bank come and work for your local Community Bank where you will receive the following great benefits* and invest in you!
- Full Time: 401(k), tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision paid vacation and more!
- Part Time: 401(k), up to 20 hours of paid vacation after 6 months and work-life balance!
- No early mornings or late nights.
- Monthly schedule.
- Closed on major holidays.
- Learn about the financial industry.
- Regular feedback with five reviews in the first two years with opportunities for promotions and wage increases.
- Opportunities to give back to the community and make a difference.
- You won't get lost in the crowd... interactions with senior leadership and career advancement potential.
Analyzes and monitors fraud reports and trends. Provides guidance to branch staff on fraud related items.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or email@example.com.
DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
May perform any or all of the following:
- Reviews deposit fraud reports for suspect items on a daily basis. Work with Branch staff to resolve items identified in a timely manner.
- Advises branch staff on check verifications and holds when applicable.
- Reviews branch Kiting reports.
- Performs Risk Monitoring review for remote deposit capture.
- Monitors dormant accounts
- Reviews reports for possible elder abuse.
- Reviews mobile deposit when applicable.
- Serves as a backup for debit card and ATM card disputes.
- Serves as a backup for other functions in the Fraud Department.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality with respect to all employee/customer matters.
- All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Work requires a high school level of knowledge of several subjects in order to express complex thoughts clearly in writing, perform math calculations, keep complex records and/or deal effectively with professionals and managers within and outside the Bank.
- A high degree of customer service orientation needed, including effective communication skills, sensitivity, problem resolution, judgment and initiative.
- Minimum of three years banking experience that would include responsibilities such as those of a Lead Teller or Lead CSR.
- Requires knowledge of commonly used counterfeit check printing schemes and check stocks.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Broad knowledge of Bank and departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and employee files.
- Above average time management and organizational skills to deal with all bank locations.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer, fax machine, copier, calculator, telephone, cell phone, ATM, DVR etc. This position requires an insured personal vehicle in good operating condition.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires prolonged sitting. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and vision to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work independently and resolve problems. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the Bank. Must be able to remain calm in stressful situations.
Requires travel to other bank locations. Flexible hours may be necessary, i.e. nights and/or weekends especially when on-call. Works in a typical bank environment. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle in inclement weather conditions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Tri City National Bank