To Do More Than Is Expected for Client, Community and Employee-That’s Tri-City
We’ve been electrifying Florida for 60 years, join us and Amp up your career
The CAD/BIM Detailer is responsible for the creation of Auto-Cad shop drawings and to assist in compiling data for submittal and permitting documentation for projects in the various divisions.
- Work with CAD systems / BIM coordination creating, modifying, and releasing drawings and word drawings
- Coordinate with and consult with other team members to design or layout detailed components and to resolve design and other problems
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components for machinery using computer-assisted equipment
- 3D modeling of electrical system components such as switchgear, electrical equipment, conduit, cable tray, and lighting with the understanding of how these systems will be installed in the field.
- Attend MEP coordination meetings and represent the company in a professional manner while working with the project team to meet the customers BIM requirements.
- Coordination of 3D models and 2D drawings with other trades and design firms
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the design of low voltage electrical systems such as fire alarm, security, paging, etc.
- Certification of completion of CAD Drawing at a technical institute or community college
- 1+ year of electrical installation / experience preferred
- Working knowledge of REVIT® and AutoCAD
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and adept at learning new software
- Knowledge and experience of performing and/or observing electrical construction
- Knowledge and ability to read and understand design documents
- Familiar with detailing fabrication drawings
- Working knowledge and understanding of the National Electrical Code
“We Light Up Your Life”
- Bonus Opportunities Paid Vacation, Personal Days and Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
“We Are a High Voltage Company”
As an employee owned company, Tri-City Electrical Contractors Inc. has “electrified” Florida for over 60 years and has offices located in Tampa, Fort Myers, Pompano and our Corporate Headquarters in Altamonte Springs.
Florida's leader in electrical contracting, we serve Commercial, Special Projects, Service, Multi-Family, Residential, and Data Communication markets. Tri-City can handle any project from start to finish, from wire to wire.
Theme Parks, Hospitals, Casinos, Homes, Apartments
…to name a few
Our Core Values
Talent- The “right” people are our greatest asset. The future of our organization lies in the hands and capabilities of our employees.
Results- We hold ourselves to the highest standards in the industry. As a result of this we deliver what we promise while exceeding expectations.
Integrity- Trust & respect is earned. We are honest, respectful, and transparent in all of our interactions with our employees, clients, and vendors.
“Charged Up Employees”
"They make you feel like you are part of the team and make you feel appreciated."
"This is a very professional company and an excellent place to have a career."
"A huge positive for me is the loyalty the employees show to this company."
Drug Free Workplace - Successful candidates will be required to pass post-offer drug tests.
EOE/AAP - We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.