The NetSuite Analyst is responsible for overseeing and monitoring the daily use of our ERP system, working with users to troubleshoot system errors, and maintaining policies, procedures, and training materials. This position assists the NetSuite Administrator in managing the day-to-day system functionality, ensuring usability, accessibility, and efficiency. Furthermore, the NetSuite Analyst will work with departments to gather information and requests for system enhancements, reports, analytics, and automation to better utilize the system.
This job is for you if...
- You enjoy working with people to solve problems overcome obstacles.
- You can quickly and easily root cause system problems.
- You enjoy developing business systems to optimize usability and data across an entire organization.
- You are always seeking to expand your knowledge and are willing to step outside your comfort zone.
You will be...
- Managing system access by granting roles and permissions.
- Assisting the NetSuite Administrator with large implementations and development projects to add new modules and integrations into the system.
- Responding to requests for assistance with policies and procedures or system access.
- Creating and maintaining reports and analytics per departmental requests.
- Collaborating with the NetSuite Administrator to develop, test and deploy new system modules and functionality.
- Developing written training and procedural documentation to aid users in proper use of system.
- Identifying the root-cause of system errors and applying solutions.
- Performing various data clean-up efforts as well as some data entry.
As a NetSuite Analyst you will need to be self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision. You must also have solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills. It is important for you to have excellent verbal and written communication, a professional service-oriented attitude, and the ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of people at all levels of expertise.
You will need…
- 1-2 years of related work experience with NetSuite.
- Comfortable with frequently used business technologies including Celigo, Arena, EPDM, ShipStation, Shopify, HubSpot.
- The ability and desire to learn and adapt to new business systems and procedures.
- Some knowledge of basic accounting and business principles.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism, with an ability to work with a variety of people and assist them in working through frustrating situations.
- Ability to prioritize and complete complex projects in an accurate and timely manner.
- Evidence of excellent project management, organizations, and time-management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Business gets done working together. Successful business happens when trusted partners work together, to win together. At TREW we know that our customers buy solutions and technology built by people. With over 240 team members, we work fearlessly every day to do the right thing, even when no one is watching. From seasoned professionals to undergraduate co-ops, our team members enjoy seeing the impact of their contributions every day.
Trew/Hilmot/TKO is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Start designing your TREW Career now!