310T Mechanic (Full time + Benefits)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking A 310T Mechanic
Our company is an agent for one of the largest package delivery companies and a provider of supply chain management solutions. At our company, we discover how we can combine endless opportunities innovation, and rewards to create a truly unique career experience.
- The 310T Mechanic is responsible for the inspection, repair, maintenance and diagnostic tests of the vehicle fleet.
- Job Type: Full-Time - Permanent
- Workdays: Monday to Friday
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Repair, inspect and maintain diesel, propane and gasoline vehicles in a regular and timely manner.
- Operate/test company vehicles within the facilities.
- Mobile roadside assistance as required for breakdowns and terminal services.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs. without assistance.
- Able to operate manual (standard/shift stick) transmission vehicles.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Possession of a valid 310T certificate (license) with 3 years of verifiable experience.
- Possession of essential trade tools and equipment.
- Possession of a clean driver’s abstract/record (must not be obtained more than a month ago before your interview date)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $35-40 per hour based on verifiable experience.
- Bi-Weekly pay by direct deposit.
- Group Benefits (Dental and Extended Medical)
- Mainly indoors (in a warehouse). Occasionally work outdoors.
- Exposed to hot/cold temperatures when working outdoors.
- No apprenticeship is available.
- Trev-Ex Inc is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise us if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest.
Get fresh HVAC Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.