Junior Business Analyst
Tresume and Asta CRS Richmond, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Support the Implementation and onboarding of new clients
- Translate requirements received from client manager/Sales teams into business requirements for the dev team
- Analytical skills to ask the right questions, dissect, organize, translate and document requirements
- Coordinate project activities with the director and project managers
- Conduct User research, Draft User stories and meet with Users to validate and capture them accurately
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Become and remain knowledgeable on key business processes and systems and how they operate/integrate
Required qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Business, IT, Computer, any related field
- 0 – 2 years relatable experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of work
- Technical background / advanced excel and or SQL a plus
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential and proprietary information.
Tresume and Asta CRSWhy Work Here?
"We are an eVerified and equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
At Asta CRS Inc, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of races, color, religion, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Tresume and Asta CRS