Quality Assurance & Resolution Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Titling QA Specialist duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Titling department. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Must become familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone, SMS and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Routes work to others. A degree of creativity and data handling/tracking is expected. Good computer software navigation skills needed. This important role ensures that the titling department runs smoothly and timely.
- Work with a customer management platform (Tresl CRM) to ensure that all required customer stipulations needed to complete the title and registration process are ready
- Work with a ticket platform (Zendesk) to communicate with customers to deliver and receive updated stipulations.
- Work with a contact center platform (Five9) to receive and solve customer inquiries.
- Be flexible and competent to communicate via email, SMS, or over the phone.
- Route complete transaction folders to the appropriate title specialist for handling.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other company departments.
- Maintain office electronic and physical filing systems in order.
- Maintain contact lists, links, resources, and access information that relates to titling.
- Keeping shared office spaces organized
- Scanning, collecting, and routing incoming titles for processing.
- Printing documents.
- Issue temp tag permits for funded deals as necessary.
- Recognize and respond to potential problems in a professional manner.
- Take initiative to solve problems independently and creatively
- Effectively and respectfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders in a variety of different formats
- Strategically manage time
- Multitask and quickly shift tasks to complete a variety of menial duties without letting anything fall through the cracks
- Maintain composure when situations do not go as expected.
- Work quickly, but accurately
- Review documents to cross check for accuracy, completeness and compliance with defined checklists.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing prompt, informed, professional and accurate service and support.
- Consistently meet department quality, service and production standards that promote customer satisfaction and company growth.
- Manage to specific service level agreements to meet business timelines.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with ability to effectively communicate via phone and email.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the organization.
- Outstanding customer service and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and best practices.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to cross check material for completeness and accuracy.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Understanding of customer sensitive information protection protocols.
Education or Formal Training:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of previous document gathering, loan processing or equivalent administrative experience.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
Office environment. Must be able to work extended hours as the business dictates including evenings and Saturdays. The job routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, copiers, fax machines and filing cabinets. The position requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and open/close filing cabinets.
This shift will be Monday through Friday, 8 to 5 with a rotating Saturday schedule.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Tresl