Trendline Interactive Austin, TX
- Expired: June 04, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We design and deploy strategies to build relationships in ways that drive performance and transform modern marketing from an expense into a revenue engine. Our story is one built on the purposeful building of unique skill sets and the merging of companies and cultures. Through our melting pot of acquisitions (Inbox Marketer-2017, Inbox Pro-2018, DiG-2021, LeadMD-2021), we have a multi-national, multicultural, multi-talented assembly of humans who solve interesting problems together. Do you want to join uncommon talent achieving uncommon things in a uniquely human way?
The IT Director leads the team responsible for the smooth running of our computer systems and related technology within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines.
This role is both a manager and individual contributor tasked with ensuring the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware, and software used within the company.
- Develop a strategy as it relates to the organizations IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems)
- Collaborate with CTO and CFO to develop, manage, and track the IT departments annual budget
- Oversee IT operations and supervise systems and IT staff
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
- Provide direction, guidance, and training to IT staff
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users, analyze and isolate issues
- Maintain network and system security
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of project management principles
- Experience managing and administering a cloud-focused, distributed company network with multiple locations and a range of SaaS applications
- Specific experience with AWS, Google Workspace, Linux, macOS and Windows
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done
At the core of Trendlines success is our culture and dedication to maintaining a positive work environment, encouraging professional growth, and promoting the health & well-being of our employees. Trendline does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
Trendline Interactive welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Candidates must have current US or Canada work authorization. For US Candidates, this employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Trendline Interactive