DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST - LOCAL to HUNT VALLEY, MD (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TREND Health Partners is seeking a qualified Desktop Support Specialist’s for our Infrastructure team, whose primary responsibility is to provide timely and useful technical assistance and support for queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. The Desktop Support Specialist will supply first level support to all employees either via email or over the telephone. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, employee-owned company that promotes a collaborative and innovative work environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes competitive salaries, highly valued health insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid parental leave, and much more.
- Test, image and clean PCs, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
- Set up, configure, and add all hardware.
- Assist Infrastructure Team
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
- 2+ years of hands-on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
- Familiarity with standard tech support concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift heavy equipment (PCs, monitors, printers)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A+ certification
Trend Health Partners
Get fresh Remote Desktop Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.