- $70,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Who is Nexxen (formerly, Tremor Video)?
One platform. Endless opportunities.
In an ecosystem where everyone's trying to get closer – buyers to sellers, platforms to clients, brands to consumers – Nexxen bridges new opportunities in ways that others cannot. Data, service and planning capabilities are our superpowers, enabling our clients to better reach and understand audiences across screens. We have the tools, expertise and ambition to empower our clients to take the future into their own hands. And not just our clients, but our employees too.
Why join the Nexxen (formerly, Tremor Video) team?
While we have a lot of technology to brag about, we win with our people. We embody the words, "I C.A.N." each day, striving to be as
Committed + Collaborative
Authentic as possible, with
Because we care not just about closing deals and hitting metrics, but about venturing together – with our clients and our peers – beyond the status quo and celebrating along the way.
What You'll Do:
We're looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Chicago or in Los Angeles!
You will take on the role of an Account Manager and own the client-facing relationship, post-sale. You will deliver superior client service through premium campaign management, relationship development, account retention & upsell activities. In addition to regular and proactive client communication, Account Managers interact across Nexxen's internal departments as well as the partner landscape on behalf of their clients. The Account Manager maximizes client retention, is responsible for education of new offerings and solutions, and generates upsell revenue by delivering best-in-class reporting, insights, and results.
Each day can be different here at Nexxen, but some of the things you can expect to be doing daily are.
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients to maximize client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Diagnosing client needs and then implementing strategies to help drive revenue for Nexxen
- Work as liaison between client and internal departments to coordinate campaign updates, upsell opportunities, and troubleshoot delivery and performance issues
- Manage the campaign launch process from start to finish, inclusive of client kick off call, strategy recommendation, asset collection, optimization and delivery of performance reporting
- Utilize Salesforce and update subsequent internal systems to ensure all campaign information is updated and accurate
- Deep understanding of Nexxen's entire product offering and best practices for campaign effectiveness and cross-selling
- Onboarding new clients inclusive of platform demos, training and ongoing education of Nexxen offerings
- Proactively using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop tailored campaign recommendations and upsell opportunities for continued success
- Book of business can consist of 5-15 regionally named accounts
- Tasked with supporting regional growth goal QoQ and being primary point of contact for the customer on day-to-day account needs
- Performs work directly under the supervision of Account Management Director or Team Lead
What Will I Bring?
- 2+ years in digital media or account management
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Process oriented with a strict attention to detail
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Outstanding computer skills including strong knowledge of brand verification partners, Salesforce, brand safety partners and ad servers
- Able to contribute to a team while working with other departments and logically prioritizing various requests and responsibilities
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
- PowerPoint and Excel skills, including pivot tables, chart marking, and manipulation of large data sets.
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
At Nexxen (formerly, Tremor Video), we value our differences, varied experiences, and collective contribution. We know that not everyone takes the same career path, so if you don't match this job description perfectly, don't worry! We would rather see your application than risk missing out on your potential to make an impact.
In support of pay transparency and equity, the minimum and maximum full-time annual base salary for this role in Chicago is $70,000 - $90,000 at the time of posting, with the potential of an incentive or bonus. While this is our reasonable expectation this is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location. We offer a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401(k), EAP, parental leave, unlimited vacation, and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on the state, start date, and employment type. Our Talent Acquisition team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Tremor VideoChicago, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.