- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This job will require 50% virtual and 50% in-person training. You will have the flexibility to control the layout of your day however you will need to meet with business owners face-to-face in the field.
Elevate Yourself, Elevate Others, and Elevate the Future.
Trelevate is revolutionizing the way sales teams and businesses interact by turning every transaction into a relationship. We are actively seeking highly motivated and ambitious individuals to have the opportunity to become part of our sales team as a Business Advisor and represent a multimillion-dollar brand. Visit www.trelevate.com for more information.
We are looking for an outside sales representative with a strong hunter mentality looking to join our rapidly growing company!
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Control your own territory without having to worry about being micromanaged.
- Build and drive your pipeline through prospecting and face-to-face presentations.
- Visit a number of small to midsize businesses in your local area.
- Ensure success by communicating openly with your sales team.
- Update the CRM throughout each day.
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF:
- Desire to work in the field and build relationships with customers/businesses in your local area.
- Aspiration to grow within our company and receive unlimited earning potential.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and cash bonus incentives!
- Residual income!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- A straightforward career development program!
WHO ARE WE?
Trelevate has been recognized by Inc 5000 as one of America's fastest growing companies for 3 years in a row. We have also been awarded the Top 15 Best Places to Work and received the award for the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Country. At Trelevate, we train our full-time team members to ensure you have the tools, resources and training you need to succeed. No matter your experience or background, we’ll help you excel in your new career.
Trelevate provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Trelevate complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TrelevateWhy Work Here?
People are #1 in our organization. Our culture is one-of-a-kind; Trelevate trains and develops leaders allowing our team members to grow!
Trelevate has been recognized by Inc 5000 as one of America's Top-Performing Companies for 3 years in a row. We have also been awarded the Top 15 Best Places to Work in Arizona and we have received the award for 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Country. Trelevate serves our community, its business owners, and helps to provide custom solutions for some of their top 5 operating expenses.