- Posted: over a month ago
WHO WE ARE:
Trelevate has been recognized by Inc 5000 as one of America's top-performing companies for 3 years in a row. In 2016 and again in 2018, we were awarded top 15 Best Places to Work in Arizona and received 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Country.
At Trelevate, we train our full-time sales force to ensure they have the tools you need to succeed. No matter your experience or background, we’ll help you excel in your new career.
About the Position:
The Sales Associate is responsible for working with Trelevate’s clients (industry leaders in healthcare, energy, and technology), to grow their market to a broader audience.
Why Work for Trelevate:
At Trelevate, we believe in an employee-first approach. A happy sales team is more likely to succeed, plain and simple. That’s why we offer an extremely comprehensive career development program that allows people just like you to grow, find a better work-life balance, and gets the support and training you need to succeed.
Here are just some of the benefits we offer:
- On-going training and support.
- Competitive compensation: Our top Sales Associates are earning an additional $10-15k per month in commission.
- Average performers earn an additional $4-6K per month in commission (for some perspective).
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision offered to all.
- 5-star company paid trips for Top Performers.
- Learn more about Trelevate at trelevate.com
Trelevate is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressOak Brook, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Trelevate
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?