Outside Sales Representative - Industrial Properties
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elevate Yourself, Elevate Others, and Elevate the Future.
Trelevate is revolutionizing the way sales teams and businesses interact by turning every transaction into a relationship. We are actively seeking highly motivated and ambitious individuals to have the opportunity to become part of our sales team as an Industrial Energy Business Advisor and represent a multimillion-dollar brand. We are looking for a commercial outside sales representative with a strong hunter mentality looking to join our rapidly growing company!
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Training will be provided for this position both In person and remote. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated successful sales experience and a solid work history.
- Control your own territory without having to worry about your time being micromanaged.
- Email, and actively making calls to prospective clients in need of services working remote from home.
- Maintain accurate records on all prospective and active referral sources.
- You will set appointments with Industrial facilities in the SCE utility markets of Orange county, and travel to conduct audits identifying their lighting retro-fit needs.
- Ensure success by communicating review of your daily goals and pipeline management openly with your sales team.
- Update the Customer Relationship Management system database (CRM) each day.
- Play a key role in supporting local utility reduction programs and assisting customers with energy efficiency solutions for industrial properties.
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT IF:
- Self-driven and a team player with proven critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills that include highly effective communication in-person, over email, and over the phone.
- The ideal candidate must have demonstrated successful sales experience and a solid work history.
- Desire to work in the field and build relationships with Industrial businesses in your local area.
- Aspiration to grow within our company and receive unlimited earning potential.
- Strong time management skills, organizational skills and demonstrates attention to detail
- Strong computer proficiency particularly with MS Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with CRM database applications and with utility or energy efficiency programs is a plus.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary based on experience plus uncapped commissions and cash bonus incentives!
- Mileage reimbursement.
- iPad or computer provided.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance.
- A straightforward career development program!
WHO ARE WE?
Trelevate has been recognized by Inc 5000 as one of America's fastest growing companies for 3 years in a row. We have also been awarded the Top 15 Best Places to Work and received the award for the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Country. At Trelevate, we train our full-time team members to ensure you have the tools, resources and training you need to succeed. No matter your experience or background, we’ll help you excel in your new career.
Trelevate provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Trelevate complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TrelevateWhy Work Here?
People are #1 in our organization. Our culture is one-of-a-kind; Trelevate trains and develops leaders allowing our team members to grow!
Trelevate has been recognized by Inc 5000 as one of America's Top-Performing Companies for 3 years in a row. We have also been awarded the Top 15 Best Places to Work in Arizona and we have received the award for 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Country. Trelevate serves our community, its business owners, and helps to provide custom solutions for some of their top 5 operating expenses.
AddressMission Viejo, CA