This position is primarily responsible for Service department (Heavy Construction Equipment) documentation processing in the computerized system, including and not limited, to open, update, write ups processing, and close work orders. Work with the Service Manager by performing the listed duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Responsible to maintain Service Department files according with the company policy and procedures
2. Opens, updates information entry, close, and file work orders.
3. Communicates with customers to follow up work orders regarding service request, repair status, and other service related issues
4. Assist the service manager on service schedules and dispatches Services Technicians for assigned tasks
5. Prepare per the warranty check list all documents and send to the warranty administrator to process the claim.
6. Processes Service Technician time cards and enters time into DIS system.
7. Responsible for ensuring all Service Department paperwork is completed and processed as required.
8. Contact customers to secure purchase orders, credit card authorizations, and/or the corresponding type of payment
9. Assists the service manager's with the operational schedules and maintain in daily basis.
10. Prepares outgoing service mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes to customers or corporate.
11. Observes the company's safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations.
12. Maintains safety manual, documents, and performs accident reporting.
13. Support Human Resources Department- processes hires, termination, provide information regarding employee's benefits, perform on-site payroll support, etc.
14. All other duties related to the position and other requested by supervisor.
This job has not supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software; Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Order Processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.