Construction Equipment -Sales Account Manager and/or Rental Account Manager
This position is primarily responsible for selling/renting corporate products to businesses and industrial establishments or individuals.
1. Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or meet with customers on sales floor or by phone.
2. Display or demonstrate product, using samples or catalog, and emphasize its features and benefits.
3. Quote and explain prices and credit terms to customers, and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
4. Participate in all the sales process from quoting the goods to delivery and collections.
5. Develop and maintain relationships with current customer’s; new prospects.
6. Be proactive and assist in the process to solve any customer problem or situation.
7. Explain Warranty program and limitations, together with delivery information to customer, based on accurate and reliable information.
8. Track goods and literature stock levels.
9. Maintain new and current customer contact and data information current within Company computer database.
10. Compile and create lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
11. Coordinate customer training.
12. Attend trade shows and trainings conducted by Company.
REQUIRIMENTS: • Bachelor’s degree or minimum 3 years experience in Construction Equipment Sales preferred. Combination of education/experience will be considered.• Highly developed communication and organizational skills• Strong Desire To Succeed• Positive, Team-Oriented Attitude• Must be self-motivated and result oriented• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with quotas and goals• Ability to work independently and as a team player• Attention to details and time management skills• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus but is not required• Fluent in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel Trekker offers excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits program which includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Supplemental Benefits, Vacations, and Holidays.