This position is primarily responsible for Inspecting, maintaining and repairing machinery and equipment
1. Maintains a high technician utilization with minimal idle time
2. Repairs are completed correctly the first time, with no service redo’s
3. Works efficiently to do a good job in a minimum amount of time
4. Completes all paperwork and reporting; ensures all paperwork is submitted within the allowed timeframes, and with complete information
5. Inspects equipment and reports to Manager and /or Customer when additional repairs are required, preventing possible customer dissatisfaction and increasing Service Department revenue opportunities
6. Assist team members or Managers as needed
7. Observes the company’s safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations.
8. Develops and maintains relationships with current customers.
9. Be proactive and assist in the process to solve any customer problem or situation.
10. All other duties related to the position and other requested by supervisor.
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or 3 years related experience and/ or training. Combination of education/experience will be considered.
• Highly developed communication and organizational skills
• Strong Desire To Succeed
• Positive, Team-Oriented Attitude
• Must be self-motivated and result oriented
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with orders and goals
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
• Attention to details and time management skills
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
Trekker offers excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits program which includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Supplemental Benefits, Vacations, and Holidays.