Trek Bicycle Waterloo, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
Trek Bikes’ in-house creative team is growing and we’re looking for the next Production Artist to join the family! You will be producing a variety of marketing materials to be used in our highly visible print and digital media. You’ll convert in-house visual designs into precise electronic ready files while ensuring on-brand, functional, and on time delivery.
- Perform pre-flight, collecting, processing, checking, and uploading files
- Manipulate, correct color, text and digital files as needed
- Manage and organize multiple projects at once with varying quick turn deadlines
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a production artist within a corporate creative environment, advertising agency or pre-press department
- Working knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts, branding, and typography
- Knowledge of video and web production a plus
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Commanding control in CS InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Trek Bicycle