TreeHouse Farms Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
**Applicants must be 21+ to apply.**
TreeHouse Farms is perfectly positioned to be the premier cultivation facility in Arizona’s burgeoning cannabis community. Along with the latest cultivation technology, we have fostered a company culture that is second to none. This new facility will reap the benefits of our management team’s many years of industry experience to become the #1 cannabis brand in the state. Here at TreeHouse, we believe that our team members are some of the most important ingredients to growing to best cannabis possible. We are looking for driven, passionate, thoughtful people to join what’s sure to be, the best team in the business. If you’re the type of person that’s ready for a long-term career with a growing company, click that “apply” button.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Cannabis Trimmer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing cannabis with quality and efficiency, ensuring compliance with state regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Working with Grow department to execute harvests.
- Accomplishing all flower processes post-harvest – dry, cure, trim – and preparing product for sale or transfer.
- Individuals are expected to satisfy production quotas set forth by management
- Acquiring knowledge of strains and state regulations.
- Competently following directions from supervisor(s).
- Assisting with miscellaneous tasks to support overall company needs.
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment that adheres to the company’s safety program to ensure quality of product is being me
- Conducting flower, veg, moms, and clone inventory-counting processes to ensure accuracy in MJ Freeway.
- Participating in inventory audits and compliance meetings.
- Handling confidential and/or sensitive department information with discretion.
- Maintaining a continuous focus on safety, injury prevention in all aspects of production work.
- Ability to work weekends, periodically stay late and/or arrive early to work
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs. regularly
- Ability to stand on concrete floor for up to 8 hours a day
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to pass a AZDHS Background Screening
- Must be able to work in a cultivation environment with varying temperatures, humidity, and moderate to loud noise levels
Skills / Knowledge
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Degree in Biology, Horticulture, or Applied Science desirable, but not required
- Excellent computer, mathematic, language, and reasoning skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis required
- Knowledge of container systems with soil and hydro, as well as an understanding of temperature and humidity manipulation is a plus
- Knowledge of plant diseases, insects, and fungi, as well as organic plant treatment options is a plus
- Ability to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of a large scale grow facility
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy, problem solving, math skills, and computer skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, MS Outlook
- Able to accurately follow multi-layered written/oral instructions
- Ability to work both in a team and independently with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- The ability to work long hours and frequent weekend work.
Powered by JazzHR
AgricultureView all jobs at TreeHouse Farms