Junior Systems Engineer
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Junior Systems Engineer position is responsible for providing Help Desk support and conducting root cause analysis on reoccurring issues to recommend and implement a permanent solution; assisting other IT staff to ensure systems, servers, infrastructure, data center, networks, phones, and computers remain operational; assisting with preparation and maintenance of records and diagrams; and serves as a first point of contact for users and applicable third party vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENTRY:
- Computer operating systems and related servers.
- Working knowledge of networking and applications.
- Working knowledge of Skype for Business infrastructure and client.
- General knowledge of technology and its impact on data center requirements.
- Understanding of software business and practices (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Pertinent Federal, State, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
- Coordinate a variety of IS-related projects and/or programs and clearly articulate plans.
- Be a strong team player.
- Accurately document standard operating procedures and write technical materials.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Gain cooperation through discussion and persuasion.
- Identify, research, and analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, and project consequences of proposed actions.
- Effectively organize, plan, and execute.
- Use computers and computer software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Meet behaviors established in Tree Top's performance management and development process.
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION/LICENSES, AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems/technology or related is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the IT industry.
- Project management certification is a plus.
- Any networking, Skype for Business, Server Administration, or A+ certification are a plus.
Full benefit details for this position can be found on our website https://www.treetop.com/careers/benefits/
The above job profile does not include all essential and nonessential duties of this job. A full job description is available at the time of interview.
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this job with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the department/division to accommodate the limitation.
Tree Top is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If you require an accommodation to participate in our application process, please contact Human Resources at: email@example.com or 509-697-7251.
Tree TopSelah, WA
TechnologyView All Tree Top Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.