Are you seeking a paid Internship with a strong company where you will be mentored and gain invaluable experience? If yes, then Tree Top has an exciting opportunity for you at our Corporate Office in Selah, WA.
The ideal candidate will be currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in a college/university pursuing a Marketing, Finance, or Business Administration or similar degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA. The incumbent should have a strong motivation to build their career in their field of study.
This full-time, paid Internship will begin in May/June 2020 Start/end dates can flexible to meet student's needs.
- Gain communication and organization skills by working with appropriate parties to get the necessary information and compiling the information so it is easy to understand and access
- Learn key roles and responsibilities of our internal Sales, Customer Marketing, Demand Planning, and Marketing teams
- Introduction to sales analytics by compiling information from syndicated data and ad viewing software while assisting with Post Event Analysis process
- Gain experience with syndicated data software by updating sales and marketing reports and templates
- Work with Marketing team on Ad Hoc projects - new item innovation, private label & packaging support, CPG and Foodservice experience
- Learn how a Customer Marketing team functions and adds value and insight to the sales and marketing groups
- Gain CPG Sales & Marketing experience with a great culture, people and work environment
As part of your application, please be sure to include: (1) A cover letter describing your research interests and career goals, (2) A copy of your resume, (3) A copy of your transcript, and (4) Two professional letters of references (i.e., professors, counselors, prior employers, etc.).
Open: September 15, 2019
Deadline: Until filled with interviews generally beginning January 2020.
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this job with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the department/division to accommodate the limitation.
Tree Top is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.