Mechanic, Diesel Equipment Repair
Treasury Wine Estate Paso Robles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s leading wine companies. We know that it’s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world’s most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Lindeman’s and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
Under the direction of the Regional Maintenance Manager, this position is responsible for the repair, safe use of, and maintenance of all vineyard equipment. Responsibilities include repair, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance on a variety of gasoline and diesel-powered automobiles, trucks, tractors, motorized farm equipment, as well as non-motorized farm equipment. Professional level mechanical experience plus Diagnostics; major repairs and fabrication; ASE Certifications. Experience with farm diesel equipment repair, maintenance and the ability to work autonomously.
- Performs safety inspections on equipment and fixes any problems.
- Completes preventive maintenance tasks; maintains appropriate documentation.
- Responsible for preventive and unplanned maintenance records and some parts ordering.
- Must follow all of the company's safety rules and regulations at all times.
- Help train maintenance personnel and operators on the safe and efficient use of all equipment.
The successful candidate must have 3 years experience diagnosing and repairing vineyard equipment, a valid CA drivers license, and the ability to execute projects and accomplish goals with accuracy and efficiency.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Three years experience diagnosing and repairing the following equipment:
- Tractors: John Deere; Kubota, McCormick
- LP gas knowledge, electronic ignition and electronic fuel systems
- Equipment: Disc, hoe plow, sprayers, mowers, Hondas, chain saws, gear boxes.
- Wind machines
- Hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, open and closed centered system and European hydraulic
- Heat exchangers – water pump systems
- Certified for air brakes and auto brakes
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
- Access to the world’s most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
- True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to achieve your potential
- Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we’re really good at doing this!)
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
- “TWEforME Day” – an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you
We bring our whole selves, we’re courageous and we deliver together – that’s our DNA. We’re a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We’re brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We’re definitely “glass half full” people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you’re ready to help us be the world’s most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be included in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number.
How to apply
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don’t want to miss out, apply today.
Treasury Wine Estate
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s leading wine companies. We know that it’s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Beringer, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyards, Sterling and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.