At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands include Penfolds, Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Etude, Stags’ Leap and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky’s the limit.
The purpose of this role is to convert inside leads and smaller bookings (tour, tasting and boxed lunches) to definite bookings by taking our guests through the entire life cycle. In addition, you will provide support to the Event Sales and Execution teams with multiple projects and assignments.
- Handling all new incoming requests (phone and e-mail)– cold calls coming in, from VinoPro, DMC, and other areas – in a timely and high guest touch.
- Book inside group tasting and/or tour (with or without boxed lunches) from lead to booking to payment to thank you.
- Responsible for contribution to the monthly sales targets for each site within TWE DTC estates
- Manage lead tracker – how many per site, where they are coming from and other details to help with business development
- Run, filter and distribute weekly packets for event meetings and possibly conducting them for the sales team. Gathering questions from sites leads for the sales team and then updated those requestors. Attend all site event meetings.
- Supports the Event Sales team for Treasury Wine Estates Wineries.
- Working within our Reservation System, ReServe, for adding your leads, your scoped bookings and details on current bookings.
- Monthly Chargebacks for internal groups.
- For large Wine Club and Consumer Events, be on site to assist Event Team
- Possible vendor research for new events
- Supporting at some events the day of – duties may include greeting guests, setting up/breaking down, pouring wine and other general support
- Maintain standards of excellence/luxury for all TWE events and meeting client expectation.
- Associate Degree or at least (1) years of event planning in a high volume event business desired
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and ability to learn new technology.
- One or Two years related administrative experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Proactive Self Starter – ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision
- Highly organized, great attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Proven ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal and phone communication skills
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain the integrity of confidential information
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
- 401k with match
- Stock Options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
- Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
- Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!