Treasured Pets is seeking a Field Service Representative (FSR) to service and maintain accounts in the Sacramento area. Our FSRs drive a company van along an established daily route and service our existing customer base of veterinary hospitals and practices. This is a highly demanding and physical, indoor/outdoor position in which FSRs pick up and drop off to our customers daily while keeping detailed records of all transactions.
At Treasured Pets our FSRs are the face of the company to our veterinary partners. They work to build relationships with key decision makers, to deliver the highest quality standards and pro-actively solve customer concerns. FSRs who come to work with Treasured Pets have a wide variety of experience. Our team members have mastered their skills with success in their prior roles including sales, retail, restaurants, and customer service.
At Treasured Pets our diverse team strives to deliver perfection and to exceed the expectations of our veterinary partners at every opportunity. You should be comfortable working under minimal supervision and communicating regularly with your Operations Manager.
Our FSRs work a 5-day work week with minimal weekends
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to, retaining our existing customer base by providing world class customer service, controlling their vehicle’s inventory while working professionally, safely and in compliance with driving and vehicle regulations.
· Minimum of a Highschool Diploma
· Must be 21 years of age
· Ability to climb, push, pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
· Ability to lift 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
· Clean driving record
· Ability to drive a small box truck
· Be able to pass a drug test
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures
In addition to our competitive compensation, FSRs at Treasured Pets will also enjoy an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
· Health care benefits (including dental and vision)
· Retirement savings benefits such as a pension and 401(k)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid vacation