Candidates should have the ability to perform the duties, operate and maintain HVAC systems as listed below:
Knowledge of the refrigerate circuit.
Knowledge and familiar with Trane, York, Multistack and AAON equipment.
Knowledge of control wiring.
Knowledge of electrical.
knowledge of circulating pumps and operation.
Knowledge of installation of various common units.
Knowledge of various ductless systems.
Knowledge of plans and specifications.
Knowledge of servicing mechanical equipment.
Ability to Troubleshoot.
Knowledge of condensing boilers.
• Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience as a Mech/Tech
• Must have a clean driver’s license and record
• Must have tools
• Must be G60 Certified & must be EPA certified
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Must be able to write and speak English fluently
• Basic computer skills
• Responds in a professional, polite and helpful manner when dealing with clients.
• Operates, maintains and repair HVAC equipment
• Team player
• Must comply with all company policies
• keep accurate records of activities performed
• Enhancing knowledge of HVAC equipment and technology