4-5 month Temporary Assignment
Marketing management oversees the marketing campaigns for Travis Credit Union’s (TCU) products & brands that align with the organization’s strategic drivers. This role is responsible for supporting lead generation efforts and creating campaigns with crucial internal stakeholders to meet TCU’s sales goals. Excellent understanding of best-in-class marketing campaigns, process, and implementation.
- Manages all marketing for the company and activities within the Marketing department.
- Creates marketing campaigns for traditional, online, digital, and Social Media.
- Develops, plans and implements promotional campaigns with the AVP, Marketing.
- Manages and improves lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Reviews and updates campaign copy and creative.
- Leads, motivates and develops staff and guides the day-to-day activities of the marketing team to create a marketing Center of Excellence.
- Monitors and reports on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Works closely with the internal Creative and Marketing teams, assisting with new product/campaign launches.
- Maintains effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant organization functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzes potential strategic partner relationships for TCU marketing team.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Strong project management skills and creative marketing background.
- Knowledgeable in implementing email, digital, print & ad, and social campaigns
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite; and social media platforms.
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Ability to lead a team and motivate others to achieve goals.
- Detail-oriented and maintains a professional attitude at all times.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Promotes teamwork and a cooperative effort among employees.
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Reports directly to AVP, Marketing.
- Direct supervisory responsibilities for assigned Marketing department staff.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in managing a marketing team and direct reports.
- Minimum of 5 years in marketing and a strong comprehension of all traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Minimum of 4 years strong project management experience, including PM tools.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing automation and email marketing/SMS campaign development.
- Familiarity CRM systems like "monday.com" or "Salesforce" is a plus.
- Familiarity of Email Platform like "Marketing Cloud" a plus.
BENEFITS We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, vacation/sick/holiday pay, matching 401(k) with 100% vested immediately, educational assistance and annual bonus for all regular full-time employees. Plus a few fun perks like our gym, ping pong table, and a rest and relaxation room that are available at Corporate Headquarters.
Why else? We are an EMPLOYER OF CHOICE! We have AWESOME employees! We believe in promoting from within whenever possible and developing our staff. We are passionate about helping people and believe in our mission, "We are dedicated to building lifelong relationships with our members to help them achieve their financial goals." It's quite simple. Travis Credit Union is a great place to work!
To view a more detailed job description, learn more about TCU and apply, visit: www.traviscu.org/careers/
We are an EMPLOYER OF CHOICE in the Communities we serve.
TCU is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening is required.
Visit www.traviscu.org for a full list of our current openings
EOE/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status