Business Development Center (BDC) Agent
Traver Connect Irving, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in sales? Traver Connect is currently hiring Business Development Center (BDC) Agents which is very similar to an inside sales role. No experience is required and we do provide training and ongoing coaching for our agents.
Why work for us?
We are a people-oriented business that is committed to providing superior levels of customer services. While our success and growth are dependent on many factors, first and foremost are the skills, intelligence, creativity, and dedication of our employees.
A few of your key responsibilities include:
- Answering the phone on behalf of our dealership customers
- Scheduling service appointments or car show appointments and inputting the customer details in the dealership’s scheduler
- Educate customers on time/mileage recommendations – for example at tire rotation, oil changes and more based on the dealership preferences
- Call back campaigns for customers that are inactive in the dealership system or if the dealership is running a customer promotion
- Perform other role related functions and other tasks as assigned
Aligning with Traver Connect's culture, we are looking for someone who:
- Works well with others and enjoy working in a team environment
- Enjoys being on the phone and do you have proper phone etiquette
- Have good time management skills and attendance adherence
- Is friendly, kind and helpful
- Is able to focus on the small details and work independently
Do you enjoy learning?
- We offer a new hire training class each month and ongoing training and coaching throughout your career at Traver Connect
- Full Time – up to 40 hours per week with an opportunity for overtime, if desired, eligible for benefits
- Part Time – up to 29 hours per week
- Ability to type 35+ words per minute (WPM)
- Ability to multitask and utilize multiple softwares concurrently
- Automotive experience is a PLUS
- Inside Sales Experience is a PLUS
- Must be willing to work some Saturdays with a joyful attitude – typically it is every other Saturday (with a day off during the week), however some agents prefer to work Saturdays so it will be based on current team schedules.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $13.00 to $22.00 per hour based on performance metrics
- Payroll is semi-monthly (twice a month)
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Vacation and sick pay accruals
- Urgent Care membership
- Company Paid Long Term Disability (LTD) and option to enroll in Voluntary Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Company paid life insurance and option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401K with matching
If you are a great fit please apply!! Failure to complete full application will result in automatic rejection!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING REQUIRED
Please visit our website www.traverconnect.com to submit your application and click on Register Now to join us on Thursdays to learn more about the position.
About Traver Connect
Traver Connect offers a complete suite of solutions for automobile dealerships to maximize Sales BDC and Service BDC. Dealerships can utilize Traver Connect’s proprietary software, its call center, or both to increase revenue. The entire suite of Traver Connect’s solutions are designed to convert customer leads into actual sales and service-lane profits. Its staff of experienced experts is also able to provide professional training, both online and on-site, observing social distancing and safety measures. Traver Connect is ready to guide dealerships with well-executed best practices designed to grow customers consistently and profitably. In short, Traver Connect can enhance an entire dealership’s bottom line.
BusinessView all jobs at Traver Connect