Automotive BDC Agent (Service/Sales)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
"We’re the answer ..." isn't just our slogan; it is who we are and how we do business! Our company wants to put you in the driver’s seat of your career and let you navigate your path to success.
Traver Connect provides customer retention solutions for the automobile industry including manufacturers and dealerships as their clients in the U.S.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Inbound Appointment Call Scheduling
- Recall Support
- Service CRM Tools
- Outbound Call Campaigns
- SMS Texting Platform (Advisor to Consumer)
- Mobile Payment Platform (Advisor to Consumer)
COVID 19 NOTICE
Automotive BDC position is currently remote and candidates that wish to work from home are required to have:
- High speed internet connection
- Own a desktop and/or laptop computer (Macs, Notebooks, Chromebooks are not compatible with our software)
- PC must have Windows 10 or recent w/ 8GB of RAM and 200 GB Hard Drive or SSD
- Webcam for training
- Quiet area set up with no distractions or loud noises
However, employees are allowed to work onsite with respect to social distancing and enforcing safety measures/protocol - if not able to meet the above requirements to work from home. Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the requirements to work from home and is unwilling to work in office with respect to safety measures.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR W2 EMPLOYMENT IN:
- Texas (TX), Florida (FL), North Carolina (NC), Nevada (NV), Ohio (OH), ,Tennessee (TN), Iowa (IA), West Virginia (WV)
WHY WORK FOR US?
We are a people-oriented business that is committed to providing superior levels of customer service. While our success and growth are dependent on many factors, first and foremost are the skills, intelligence, creativity, and dedication of our employees.
Aligning with our Traver Connect culture, we are looking for someone who:
- Works well with others and performs with and among a team setting
- Detail oriented and able to perform independently as well
- Listens well and is an excellent communicator
- Encompasses excellent time management skills
- Possesses willingness and desire to learn
- Is organized
- Is passionate about their impact on the Company
- Two weeks training class from 9AM to 4:30PM, no weekend training
- Seats are filling up fast so submit your resume and application today for our January 2022 classes!!!
- Rotating Saturdays with alternate day off during the week
- Up to 40 hours per week for Full Time with opportunity for OT (scheduled 8hrs daily)
- Up to 29 hours per week for Part Time
- Must exhibit punctuality and reliability in regards to work schedule
In this role consultants will accept and handle inbound calls from dealership customer's with the intention of a final resolution.
- Inbound Appointment/ Advisor/ Dealership Requests
- Coordinate / Schedule Customer Service Appointments
- Recommending Additional Service Needs (Presell)
- Utilize excellent spelling and grammatical skills to relay written messages as required
- Manage and Document Process in respective CRM tool and Software(s)
- Performing other duties as needed and assigned by supervisor
- Only FULLY completed applications will be considered further in hiring process
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree is a PLUS
- 35+ WPM
- Professional and friendly phone skills
- Ability to work rotating weekend
- Ability to multi-task and navigating multiple software(s) (concurrently)
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Proven conversion statistics
- Dealership / Inside Sales Experience is a PLUS
- Appointment Setting Experience is a PLUS
- Variable Compensation
- Base pay starts at $13 per hour and you can earn up to $22 per hour
- Hourly rate is determined based upon performance per pay period
- Semi-monthly payroll with check dates on the 15th and last day of the month
- 1st-15th paid out on the last day of the month
- 16th - last day of the month is paid out on the 15th of the following month
- Paid Training
- Fringe Membership (earn points for performance to receive discounts online and in-store retail)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Vacation and Sick pay accruals
- Urgent Care Membership
- Company paid LTD with option to enroll in Voluntary STD
- Company paid Life Insurance with option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
Please visit our website's "About Us" page at www.traverconnect.com and listen to testimonials from current employees. If you feel that you are able to accomplish the day to day goals with our Team and enjoy talking on the phone then apply.
#remote (temporarily due to COVID)
About Traver Connect
Located in Richardson, TX Traver Connect (TCONN) offers a complete suite of solutions for automobile dealerships nationwide to maximize Sales BDC and Service BDC. Dealerships can utilize Traver Connect’s proprietary software to help increase dealership's revenue. The entire suite of TCONN's solutions are designed to convert customer leads into actual sales and service-lane profits. The staff of experienced experts is also able to provide professional training, both online and on-site, while maintaining social distancing and enforcing safety measures. Traver Connect is ready to guide dealerships with well-executed best practices designed to grow customers consistently and profitably. In short, Traver Connect can enhance an entire dealership’s bottom line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
BusinessView all jobs at Traver Connect