IT Application Specialist/Network Support
Travelpro Products, Inc. Boca Raton, FL
- Posted: 27 days ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
The IT Specialist and Network Support role will work collaboratively with internal departments and external customers as need to support the business. They are responsible to identify, document and resolve user issues, and to provide recommendations on business process improvements. Your time will involve working in the IT Department as a conduit to the organization, conducting process and system analyses, identifying issues, opportunities, and solutions for the business.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Experience, education, certifications, general knowledge, skills and abilities.)
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field. An Equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of an A.S. degree in information technology or equivalent.
Years of Related Experience: 3+ years of experience working in information technology Helpdesk, basic hardware or software troubleshooting and maintaining Microsoft 365 technologies. Experience in ERP systems and supporting EDI mapping a plus but not required. (Aptitude to learn)
Essential Functions (Fundamental duties necessary to achieve the objective of the position)
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Install, configure, and support workstation software, hardware, printers, and phones.
- Implement applications and software upgrades, as well as performance troubleshooting.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Perform general server room duties such as installing/removing/moving servers and storage arrays from server racks, wiring, and clean up.
- Identify common concerns in helpdesk and develop self-help documentation
· Application support analyst in workplace technology support, the role will include supporting Microsoft 365, including OneDrive, Power BI, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Information Protection, plus other related end-user facing technologies.
- Provide documentation and training of staff in these applications, testing system upgrades and business reports relevant to the company will also be necessary.
- Modify, enhance, develop and maintain database systems using SQL Server
- Understand business problems and needs in order to propose technical solutions to address them.
- Experience with relevant API connections
- Knowledge or aptitude to learn EDI standards such as 810, 850, 856, 860, etc.
- Create and update maps, code lists, business processes and connectivity
- Ability to understand raw data sets and identify mapping issues or bad data
- Facilitate systems analysis discussions, and translate findings into clearly defined business requirements
- Participate in system integration and user acceptance testing
- Develop validation test plans, user and system procedures and training materials for customizations, upgrades and patches
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Specific Requirements of the Position (Knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the functions)
- Must have advanced Microsoft Application skills in Office, Windows 10, Mac, and Mobile and other workplace operating systems.
· Modify, enhance, develop and maintain database systems using SQL
· Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- After a few months of gathering experience within a company, application support analysts will have to ensure a better usability of the system, by enhancing it. In order to do that, the candidate must also be able to manage different development tasks.
· Apply computing diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate and determine root causes, and recommend appropriate solutions
· Monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strategic and analytical thinker with superior problem solving and decision-making skills
· Creative and innovative; ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements
· Able to quickly adapt to fast changing priorities and deadlines
Dedication is at the heart of our success. At Travelpro®, we believe that a company is only as good as its people, and when associates are treated as the greatest asset, the worth of the company is magnified. We demonstrate this by fostering individual achievement, recognizing contributions, and rewarding excellence. With customers as our focus and people as our priority, even the sky is no limit.
Travelpro Products, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great Benefits and Room to Grow!
The heart of Travelpro® is a man who knew more about travel than most. As a commercial airline pilot, Bob Plath crisscrossed the globe a thousand times, always with suitcase in tow. He saw what happened to luggage over time and the toll in took on the traveler hauling it. Bob thought there had to be a better way. Dedication is at the heart of our success. At Travelpro®, we believe that a company is only as good as its people, and when associates are treated as the greatest asset, the worth of the company is magnified. We demonstrate this by fostering individual achievement, recognizing contributions, and rewarding excellence. With customers as our focus and people as our priority, even the sky is no limit.
AddressBoca Raton, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Travelpro Products, Inc.