- Expired: February 09, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: As the Account Director in the Host Agency division, this role helps the team collectively deliver the best possible client experience for Independent Contractors. Responsibilities would include managing Host Agency accounts and supporting the network of Independent Affiliates to help grow their business to new heights. The position will have a high level of direct sales engagements to include account/relationship management, entertainment, tradeshow and event participation, escort familiarization trips and coordinating educational webinars. Additionally, the Account Director will focus on business development of existing accounts, growth of overall volume into preferred programs/partners, and collaborating with the Director of Host Agency operations.
- Min. 5yrs’ experience in account management or business development (preferably from a travel agency)
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong critical thinking and creative thinking skills
- Strong time management skills to ensure deliverables are met.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skill
- Ability to respond to changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Intermediate to Advanced ability in Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic to Intermediate experience in SalesForce.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Some travel required
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Travel Staff
Get fresh Senior Account Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!