Travel Spike is the largest travel media platform in comScore Travel reaching over 100 million uniques. We have worked with over 2000 travel and hospitality clients over the last 13 years and helped them increase site visits, sign ups and bookings. We offer a range of digital travel ad products including Contextual Content, Travel Deals, Native, Email, Mobile, Display and Video.
Our member sites offer unique targeting options for travel marketers and Destinations. We work with some of the best names in the industry and offer real solutions to your travel and tourism business challenges. In early 2002, we created our Travel Ad Network® service which was the first and largest ad network dedicated to the travel industry.
The Ad Ops Analyst plays a critical role in supporting the Strategic Planning team and is responsible for ensuring proper campaign implementation, management and optimization of digital advertising campaigns. Along with these duties, the Analyst is also responsible for troubleshooting of issues, advertiser billing, and managing publisher relationships. Additional responsibilities could include process improvement, special projects and mentoring opportunities.
· Provide display & email ad support to internal and external teams
· Work with our Travel Ad Network to plan display and email campaigns to meet client KPI’s
· Oversee media tracking and analytics set up and implementation
· Provide troubleshooting on ad or tag assistance for publishers
· Monitor and optimization of campaigns to align with client KPIs and improve performance
· Pull reports for advertiser campaigns for review and provide delivery insights
· Partner with Accounting to bill advertisers, close out monthly billing and resolve any issues
· Traffic newsletters to publishers
· Manage publisher relationships including troubleshooting, billing and trafficking assets
1-2 years’ experience in Ad Ops, Digital Media or Marketing
Strong communication skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Working knowledge of HTML, CSS