SEEKING VIRTUAL RESERVATION SPECIALISTS TO START IN OUR NEXT CLASS DECEMBER 2ND!
We are looking for passionate and dedicated associates to join our team as virtual Reservation Specialists. You will be an integral addition as we continue our tremendous growth and maturity into the leading Virtual Hospitality Company.
Our team members have the amazing opportunity to better balance home, parenting, school and work schedules to fit their lifestyle working in our 100% work from home-based company.
We are looking for candidates that reside in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, and Virginia.
You would work from a suitable home office space, receiving incoming reservation calls that are routed to you by our sophisticated contact center phone system.
This opportunity is for Full-Time Permanent (40 hours per week) working either an AM, MID or PM schedule. All schedules will include working Saturday and Sunday, for at least the first six months of employment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Must be able to operate a phone headset, computer and company's software.
· Must maintain a home workspace that is free from outside noise and distractions.
· Must be able to speak and hear clearly to effectively communicate with each caller.
· Must be on time and ready to take calls for every scheduled shift in compliance with policy.
· Must be able to efficiently type accurate, professional messages summarizing caller needs.
· Must display genuine friendly, engaging and helpful personality, on and off the phone.
· Must understand and act in accordance with Travel Outlook's Core Values and Policies.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED IN OUR NEXT NEW HIRE CLASS
· A positive attitude and great relationship building skills.
· Experience of two (2) years in Sales and or a Customer Service in a call center.
Previous work from home experience
· A home computer with a Windows Operating System 8.1 or 10.
· A wired high-speed internet connection (25MB downstream/5MB upstream).
· A USB headset will be provided by us.
· A quiet distraction-free work environment (with a door)