OR Nurses Nationwide and Travel Nurses, Inc. is a leading provider of healthcare staffing to the healthcare industry. We are seeking a full-time Recruitment Specialist to join our National Travel team and recruit for travel nurses to work national travel assignments. We are a growing and dynamic company with our corporate office based in Germantown, TN. This position can be located anywhere, will have a typical work schedule of M-F 7:30AM-4:30PM, and a competitive compensation and benefits package!
The Recruitment Specialist National Travel is responsible for driving the recruiting process to fill client healthcare staffing needs by identifying and placing qualified clinical staff.
1. Applies proficient understanding and working knowledge of best practices and standards for the staffing of nurse and general clinical personnel at client healthcare facilities.
2. Promotes a friendly and professional first impression when greeting job candidates and employees via phone, email or in person.
3. Uses a variety of recruiting channels to post job vacancies and attract qualified candidates, including career job boards, websites, and related channels.
4. Actively participates in all company implemented recruitment initiatives and meets prescribed metrics for each.
5. Continuously seeks out and identifies new channels for recruiting qualified clinical staff.
6. Sources, prescreens, identifies and recommends qualified candidates to clients to fill client staffing needs and requirements.
7. Reviews candidate work experience, education, and licensure information as provided on initial job application.
8. Conducts telephone and/or in-person interviews to evaluate the baseline skills, experience and other professional qualifications of candidates.
9. Creates and promotes a friendly and professional first impression when greeting job candidates and employees via phone, email or in person.
10. Reviews pre-employment forms and documents for completeness, and determines whether or not the job candidate meets the requirements of the job assignment the candidate is applying for.
11. Matches qualified job candidates to current job vacancies based on preliminary review and evaluation of candidate qualifications.
12. Maintains contact with candidates throughout the application process, and provides feedback and updates to job candidates regarding their status.
13. Enters and maintains required candidate and recruiting related data using company systems and databases.
14. Routes candidate information to credentialing department for further evaluation and verification of candidate work experience, education, licensure and other professional qualifications.
15. Interfaces with account executives and other key internal personnel and departments regarding client staffing needs, recruiting volume and results.
16. Fields calls from job candidates to address issues, questions and concerns relating to the application process, as appropriate, and escalates certain issues to the designated personnel, as appropriate.
17. Submits recruiting activity reports to appropriate internal staff, as required.
18. Demonstrates proficient knowledge and understanding of healthcare staffing industry standards and requirements, as well as effective techniques for recruiting and staffing qualified candidates for job openings.
19. Attends departmental and company meetings, as required.
20. Attends conferences, seminars and related educational events to maintain proficient understanding and working knowledge respective to job function and industry.
21. Consistently displays integrity, responsibility, accountability, teamwork and ethics.
22. Performs assigned job duties and responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures and standard practices.
23. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Associate's degree in business or related field
- Two years of healthcare recruiting and staffing experience within a staffing agency; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
Equal Opportunity Employer