We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Compensation is competitive depending on experience. We offer 401k, paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Read work orders or production schedules to determine specifications.
- Set up, test, and adjust machines according to product specifications, using gauges and hand tools.
- Load work pieces into machines.
- Position, align, and secure work pieces against fixtures or stops on machine beds or on dies.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Measure completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
- Maintain, clean, and lubricate machines.
- Comply with all OSHA and company safety rules
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Operation Monitoring
- Active Listening
- Operation and Control
- Quality Control Analysis
- Reading Comprehension
- MUST BE WILLING TO LEARN!!
- Able to operate multiple CNC Mills and Lathes
- Interpret drawings and fill out first articles
- Must be able to use basic measuring equipment
- Work with minimal supervision
- Keep area clean and organized
Preferred but not required
- Make offsets on machines accordingly
- Setup up mills and lathes
- Must be able to use common measuring equipment
- Common knowledge of GD&T