- $17 to $24 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Recruiter at Trapp Technology will coordinate and implement an effective recruitment and staffing strategy to attract and hire a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the company. The position will be responsible for onboarding all employees, building comradery within the organization to foster our values and internal community, and driving external branding.
- Conduct in-take meetings with management to define qualifications and job specifications for all entry-level positions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to define the recruitment process for entry-level positions
- Post and refresh all position advertisements within budget
- Source and recruit candidates using advertisements, social media, and applicant tracking
- Screen candidate resumes and job applicants, focusing on entry-level and evergreen positions
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Conduct interviews to filter candidates
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, and experience
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Apply HR recruiting best practices
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection are done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Attend local career fairs or partnerships
- Onboard new employees from pre-start date to post 30-days
- Provide new hire training and check-ins for the first 30 days
- Take ownership of candidate and new hire experience by designing, managing, and seeking buy-in of processes, training, and knowledge share
- Provide analytical recruiting reports/metrics to CPO
- Under the direction of CPO, promote the company’s reputation and focus on external branding to candidates
- Support summer internship program with CPO
- Lead TrappLife committee sponsoring events that foster comradery and wellness, within budget
- Manage company swag store
- Oversees commission and won opportunities for the Marketing and Sales team
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required
- Minimum of 6 months in a recruitment role, required
- Minimum of 1 year in an administration, marketing & sales, and/or human resources role, required.
- Proficient PC skills with Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provides strong customer service to internal and external customers
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-starting, team player with a positive attitude
At Trapp, we firmly believe in hiring only the best candidates, and we've admittedly set the bar high. We are looking for people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that are ready to grow with our company, and we need the most talented personnel for every level. At Trapp, we value hard workers and collaborative spirit above all else. If you have the energy, enthusiasm, and expertise to drive us forward and help us achieve our goals, we'd like to hear from you.
Trapp TechnologyPhoenix, AZ
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.