We are a full service financial firm seeking a highly motivated CPA with 2-5 years’ experience. Our clients trust us to provide knowledge, integrity, and dedication to their financial well-being through a life-cycle of services. Join a team that is looking for an individual who has a keen focus, is self-motivated and shares a dedication to building long-term relationships with our clients.
The Qualifications we are looking for:
· Licensed CPA Experience in taxation, including Individual taxation; Partnerships, Trusts and Estates a plus
· Interest in Financial Planning a plus
The Objective of your role:
We will fully support your growth in the industry with access to continuing education, and a close working relationship with experienced CPAs in a team environment. Your focus, determination and leadership qualities are key skills as you provide tax solutions to existing clients, including comprehensive tax return preparation from client interview through final return, tax planning and projections, and communications with the IRS and state tax departments to resolve client tax issues. Opportunity to work with Financial Advisory team.
The Skills you bring:
· Superior interpersonal, written and verbal abilities with a focus on client facing skills
· Ability to respond to client needs with expertise and clarity
· Knowledge of tax preparation software
· Financial planning experience a plus
The Value you deliver:
· You will make an impact on your client’s lives through developing relationships to understand the unique needs of each client. You will tailor your services to the clients, meaning that every day and every interaction with clients will be different and sometimes challenging.
· You will demonstrate the highest level of integrity and ethical standards while maintaining the trust of our long term clients and cultivation of new client relationships.