Call Center Collections
Transworld Systems Inc North Augusta, SC
- Posted: 25 days ago
- $10 to $10 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
We Promise an Exciting Future- Join Our Team of Innovators Committed to Integrity & Quality
At Alltran, part of the Transworld Systems family of companies, our talent strategy is simple.: Attract, engage, retain and grow people who work hard and want to be part of a successful team. Our people are our brand. They "walk the talk", embracing and embodying our brand in words and actions, both large and small, in the office and when visiting our customers. People who epitomize the pillars upon which our business rests-simplicity, empathy, transparency, honesty, partnerships and great service. That's it-simply, honestly.
· Communicate with consumers by telephone and approved written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
· Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
· Demonstrate effective skip-tracing techniques by locating consumer contact information.
· Counsel delinquent consumers to assist in finding funds to meet their payment obligations.
· Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
· Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
· Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
· Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience.
· Previous collections experience preferred.
· Basic computer skills.
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
· Ability to work in multi-tasked environment.
· Ability to prioritize and organize work.
· Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Transworld Systems IncWhy Work Here?
Collaborative, fast-paced; we are growing!
TSI, is a leading supplier of specialized business process outsourcing (BPO) services that are delivered in our call centers through a diverse workforce across North America supporting clients in multiple vertical markets comprised of banks, energy and utility companies, health care providers, universities, and government organizations. We support the entire customer life cycle that includes customer acquisition, full loan servicing, delinquency management, and collections
AddressNorth Augusta, SC
Finance and Insurance