Customer Service Rep / Call Center - Augusta, Maine
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inbound Call Center Customer Service Rep servicing the State of Maine Revenue accounts
- Location - Augusta, ME - must be able to work on-site/in-office for approximately 3 months, then go fully remote afterwards
- Schedule - Full time - M-F 8a-5p
- Salary - $20 per hour
- Must be able to pass Fingerprint background check
- Must be able to pass Tax Clearance background check
TSI, is a leading supplier of specialized business process outsourcing (BPO) services that are delivered in our call centers through a diverse workforce across North America supporting clients in multiple vertical markets comprised of banks, energy and utility companies, health care providers, universities, and government organizations. We support the entire customer lifecycle that includes customer acquisition, full loan servicing, delinquency management, and collections utilizing a combination of voice, chat, email, SMS, and interactive voice messaging channels. As a result, employees enjoy the opportunity to grow, develop and build long-term careers in exciting industries, supporting the best brands in business, all while earning tenure with a specialty BPO leader. TSI represents a new company name, but one with over 40 years of experience and success serving these markets.
- Communicate via inbound telephone calls with consumers.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information. Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively.
- Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls. Escalate customer complaints and/or calls through the appropriate channel to management.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations as directed by management or during training.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree or if undergraduate, with relevant work experience preferred.
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to pass Fingerprint background
- Must be able to pass Tax Clearance background
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws
For Remote Positions:
The minimum internet speed requirements for remote work are as follows:
- Broadband internet connection (No DSL, or Dial Up)
- Hard wired connection (no wifi, wifi hotspots)
- Speed Test Results: 25 mbps download, 20 mbps upload
Employees must have dedicated internet connectivity/bandwidth that is sufficient to satisfy their daily responsibilities without interruption. It is recommended that while a TSI employee is working during their shift, other members of the household restrain from activities (e.g. streaming, online gaming, etc.) that may detract from the available internet connectivity/bandwidth. Employees who have significant interruptions according to their manager may be required to work on site.
Transworld Systems Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Transworld Systems Inc.
Get fresh Customer Service Inbound Call Center jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.