Client Services Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary purpose of this role is to maintain continuous contact with assigned client portfolio and to address verbal and non-verbal communication with clients or borrowers in multiple formats. The individual will be responsible for providing responses in a professional, accurate, and timely manner. In addition, the individual will route specific inquiries to appropriate areas of expertise if the inquiry is outside the expected breadth of knowledge. Problem solving skills and the ability to make sound judgement loan decisions on mortgage issues is required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Serve as internal and external primary point-of-contact (POC) for assigned client portfolio; assist UAS organization in nurturing and maintaining quality, long-lasting relationships with existing clients while collaborating as needed and promoting growth of client base.
- Professionally answer questions and concerns regarding the servicing of a client’s portfolio, client’s loan program(s), individual loan(s) within assigned portfolio(s), or borrower-direct inquiries, which includes knowledge on, but is not limited to, billing statements, client and/-or borrower correspondence, benefits (deferment, forbearance, hardship, natural disaster), loan rates and impacts to PI (principal, interest), payments, payment history and current activity, misapplied payments and payment reversals.
- Document all client and borrower contact thoroughly and accurately through the utilization of the loan servicing system and/or systems of record as applicable.
- Provide assistance, as applicable, to address, document, and resolve all client and borrower escalations and/-or complaints; provide a response in an appropriate regulatory timeframe or as required in accordance with UAS policies and procedures.
- Monitor and ensure assigned tasks are being completed in an accurate and timely fashion in accordance with established standard levels of service.
- Maintain the ability to address servicing issues by conducting loan-level research on presented issues and provide a sound resolution through various forms of communication.
- Assist with improvement plan execution processes and escalates risks and/or operational deficiencies identified to direct leadership.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred and/or experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform essential role functions.
- Minimum of four (4) years in a client representative, client services, or account services capacity role with exposure to financial transactions; student loan experience or loan servicing experience is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years in a direct client or account representative role is required.
- Knowledge of state, federal, regulatory, UAS and/or additional laws or guidelines is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, with an ability to review complex issues and make sound decisions is required.
- Experience in utilizing automated loan-servicing systems is required.
- Skills and knowledge gained through practical experience of a loan servicing platform and/-or CRM tool is preferred.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Ability to travel to various worksites and to be on-call as needed is TBD.
For Remote Positions:
- The minimum internet speed requirements for remote work are as follows:
Broadband internet connection (No DSL, or Dial Up)
- Hard wired connection (no wifi, wifi hotspots)
- Speed Test Results: 25 mbps download, 20 mbps upload
Employees must have dedicated internet connectivity/bandwidth that is sufficient to satisfy their daily responsibilities without interruption. It is recommended that while a TSI employee is working during their shift, other members of the household restrain from activities (e.g. streaming, online gaming, etc.) that may detract from the available internet connectivity/bandwidth. Employees who have significant interruptions according to their manager may be required to work on site.
This position is an Exempt Salary based role / $45,000-55,000 annual salary
Schedule will fall in the Central Time zone, fully remote
Transworld Systems Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Transworld Systems Inc.
Get fresh Client Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.