Transworld Business Advisors of Nashville - Nashville, TN $200,000 a year
Transworld Business Advisors of Nashville is a leading international provider of full-service business brokerage, franchise consulting, and franchise development. Although we are part of a highly successful, growing, international organization our office is independently family owned, operated and headquartered in Nashville. Combined the system now consists of over 200 offices and 700 agents with a presence in 14 countries making it the largest brokerage in the world. Our market share is now greater than our next three competitors COMBINED. The Nashville office is forecasted to be the 3rd largest office in the nation with revenue similar to only Dallas and Atlanta. Our office is now representing the entire Greater Nashville area including every major city in middle Tennessee (Nashville, Franklin, Brentwood, Mt. Juliet, Hendersonville, Murfreesboro, Lebanon, Hendersonville, and everything in-between this area, of combination of 6 traditional territories).
Our Business Broker position is a unique position that is highly attractive.
For those who have worked either as a business owner or someone who partnered with business owners, to provide essential services, this position will allow to you focus your entire network to the single mission of helping people buy and sell businesses.
For those who have spent their career in Corporate America and are tired of the rat race and heavy travel demands, this position will allow you to use your functional expertise and project management skills to help businesses in your community. Instead of jet setting across the globe, you can spend all of your time in the greater Nashville area, which means more time for your family, friends, and community. All while still maintaining the high income level that comes with Corporate America.
THIS IS A 100% COMMISSION BASED BUSINESS WITH UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL AND ADDITIONAL BONUS OPPORTUNITIES AND MANAGEMENT POSSIBILITIES.
- Your primary duties as a Business Broker are threefold based upon our service offerings:
- Business Brokerage: You will build relationships with small business owners and help them prepare their business to be confidentially listed. Once the business is listed you will be the transaction manager for the buyer screening, offer, due diligence, and closing processes.
- Franchise Consulting - You will help prospective franchise buyers find and purchase the right franchise based upon their wants, skill sets, financial ability and earning expectations. We have partnerships with hundreds of Franchisors with whom we can present to potential providers
- Franchise Development – You will help outstanding local businesses grow their business through becoming a franchisor.
- We have a team based approach to the business and will work together on many transactions.
- While you will operate as an entrepreneur, the office will provide a multitude of support functions to help drive your sales success, including, but not limited to, marketing and lead generating activities, administrative support, initial training, continued career development, and team based selling and client support.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or other advanced degree is preferred.
- Relevant experience includes, but is not limited to; Business Brokerage, Franchising, Franchise Ownership, Insurance Sales, Commercial Banking, Small Business Banking, Real Estate, Financial Advisor, CPA, CFP, Attorney, Small Business Owner, Engineering, Project Management, General Management, Small Business Owner, Executive, Sales, Business Development, Relationship Management and Development, Information Systems, Commercial Real Estate
- High competency in technology including CRM systems (SalesForce preferred), email and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Farmer mentality with a high sense of urgency and the ability to provide a high level of customer service while building and maintaining lasting relationship with customers.
- Ability to solve problems independently and creatively
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing deals, clients, and prospects,
- Absolute discretion in handling and communicating with clients and prospects
- Ability to self-manage and project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
This is not an easy position but it is highly rewarding and it gives you a great opportunity to work while being involved in your community at the same time. We are a relationship focused business that does good deals for good people.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $200,000.00 /year
Local candidates only:
- Greater Area Nashville, TN
- General Business, Small Business, Project Management, Financial Management: 1 year
- A Degree in Business is preferred but not required.