Transwest FORD Fontana, CA
- Posted: 27 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Velocity Vehicle Group is the one-stop shop expert for all truckers, owner-operators, fleets & companies in the Southwest United States. We help with any aspect of the commercial trucking industry and specialize in rentals and leasing, financing, parts distribution, as well as full service and preventative maintenance.
Benefits Velocity Vehicle Group Offers:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fantastic Culture in an easy-going family-like business
- 401k + match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance + HAS & FSA
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- Company perks such as employee discounts, company events and training programs
The Service Manager is accountable for the success and growth of the Service Department. The person in this position must embody VVG company values: Speed, Value, Trust, and must exercise a high-level of ethical behavior and sound judgment; recognizes and lives up to the responsibility of being a leader and role model.
- Establish and sustain that all Technicians and Service Advisors are trained and competent and understand how their work relates to the customers’ business objectives.
- Establish and sustain that we recruit, hire, train, develop and retain quality Service Advisors and Technicians.
- Establish and sustain effective, two-way communication that informs and motivates as well as recognizes excellence among Technicians and Service Advisors.
- Establish and sustain strong and effective relationships with their team, the customer, and supporting departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership to the Technicians and Service Advisors team.
- Motivates and encourages Technicians and Service Advisors team to ensure metrics are met.
- Setting and achieving performance targets for the Service Department.
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests products, or services that will meet those needs.
- Resolves customer complaints, staffing problems, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales and service operations.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop strategies and improve efficiency in the service department.
- Prepares sales budget; monitors and approves expenses.
- Enforces company Policies and Procedures Environmental and safety compliance
- Elite Support and manufacturer compliance Facility maintenance
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with and effective conflict resolution skills
Education and Experience:
- 5-7 years related functional experience.
- 5+ years of leadership or managerial experience
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
We’re looking to hire the best! If you are looking for a challenge and enjoy providing superior customer service, apply today for the Service Manager Position!
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military service, or any other basis protected by law
Transwest Ford is a division of Velocity Vehicle Group.
Transwest Ford we sell mid-size commercial trucks dealership. Transwest Ford is a division of Velocity Vehicle Group.
10150 Cherry AveFontana, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Transwest FORD