Marketing Specialist-Great opportunity to join a growing team!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TransTech Energy is a leading provider of engineered equipment solutions for processing, storing, distributing, and utilizing a wide variety of liquids and gases in the energy, renewables, chemical, and industrial end markets. Our diverse manufacturing and design portfolio includes ASME pressure vessels, API storage tanks, TEMA heat exchangers, packaged process equipment, reactors, distillation columns, and other custom designed applications. Our design, construction, and field service capabilities include gas processing, storage, and utilization projects in energy, power, industrial, and biogas markets. As we continue to improve our ESG profile, we are committed to investing in renewable energy technologies, and anticipate this will be an important part of our future growth.
We have offices and manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, Texas, Ohio, Oregon, Indiana, and Montana, and have field teams supporting North and South America. With a strong company culture built on a family atmosphere, we define success by how we impact the lives of the people around us.
The Marketing Specialist will work directly with the Marketing Coordinator as well as Market Directors to develop and implement our sales & marketing strategy. Responsibilities will include working with our sales team to maintain accurate info in our CRM, developing research strategies to identify prospects to introduce our products and services, analyzing web marketing/social media channels to reach prospects, and further developing our customer and prospect database. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced environment and must maintain a high level of accuracy with a positive attitude.
Primary Functions and Duties:
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term issues that must be addressed
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support
- Support sales & marketing initiatives with planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, phone, social media campaigns
- Work with the sales teams to develop objectives, timelines, and deliverables for multiple marketing campaigns via managing marketing interns’ day to day activities
- Develop and support efforts for internal marketing needs (newsletter, signage, etc.)
- Display proper knowledge of TransTech’s products and services
- Proficient use of Salesforce (importing data, running reports, executing campaigns, tracking info, etc.), and Smartsheet
- Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data (e.g., web traffic and rankings) via HubSpot
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data
- Develops new uses for existing products/services by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data, consulting with internal and external sources
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-5 Years of work experience within in a marketing agency or firm
- Ability to work with data analytics within several platforms
- Keen attention to details with the ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers, and external partners
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience within Adobe suite applications: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
BusinessView all jobs at Transtech Energy