Customer Delivery Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Transtar Industries is a dynamic global leader in transmission parts and driveline-related products. We offer the broadest product range of quality OE and aftermarket parts as well as premium remanufactured products: including automatic and standard transmission units, transmission rebuild kits and components, remanufactured torque converters, hard parts, valve bodies, differentials, and transfer case kits and components. With more than 100 locations throughout United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, our distribution network reaches more than 80 countries.
We offer an excellent opportunity for not only a job, but a career with growth potential. At Transtar, we seek applicants who roll up their sleeves, enjoy hard work, thrive in a team environment, and who embody our core values of Safety, Honesty, Action, Relationship, and Product.
This position requires individuals to safely operate a city van to transport materials and merchandise to assigned destinations. Drivers may be required to clean, service and maintain vehicles. Individuals must have a valid driver’s license and adhere to all state safety regulations. This position will also require individuals to load and unload product at delivery destinations and fill outgoing orders so products are accurately labeled, boxed and wrapped. There are many physical demands for this position. This position includes a $300 sign on bonus available after start date.
KEY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Service and Communication with our customers and team members.
- Inspect vehicle before and after delivery routes. Report any problems to the warehouse supervisor.
- Load delivery vehicle to transport materials.
- Deliver and pick up materials as assigned.
- Make collections as necessary.
- Driving the company deliver pickup truck and / or van.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Separate, label and verify the count of incoming freight deliveries.
- Locate and pull stock for outgoing deliveries.
- Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, and labeling).
- Use the computer system to locate products and stock incoming deliveries.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Valid Drivers License.
- 21 years of age or older (Company Requirement)
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical exam, and background check screening.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- Prior work experience as a driver within a local delivery network.
- $300 sign on bonus
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.) available after 90 days.
- Paid Time Off.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Clean, safe working environment.
- Opportunities for career growth.
Transtar Industries Inc
AddressRancho Cucamonga, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Transtar Industries Inc
Get fresh Full Time Auto Parts Delivery Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!