The role of Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the various office and warehouse processes and reporting as directed by the Branch Manager.
YOUR EVERYDAY FOCUS:
· Provide Office Management Support for team.
· Entering any add-ons to orders into the system; ensures the add-on process is completed entirely and accurately.
· Conduct discrepancy research; make adjustments in system as necessary.
· Ensure drivers/couriers are accountable for late/lost customer payments and timeliness.
· Record and report discrepancy findings; recommend actions to improve and reduce inventory loss shrinkage within facility.
· Way-billing and invoicing.
· Receive customer return requests, and provide all necessary information for a proper return.
· Conduct multiple daily inventory updates.
· Meet/or exceed established goals and objectives within distribution facility.
· Observe all Company safety policies and procedures.
· Perform all duties in a highly ethical manner and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
· Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management.
WE’D LIKE TO MEET WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple projects and work effectively in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Automotive aftermarket experience preferred.
- Prior warehouse operations experience preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines for assigned tasks
- Experience with shipping, and/or inventory preferred
· Ability to prioritize and work independently on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
· Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Outlook; competent to learn and adapt to new computer applications, system upgrades and other technology as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Strong command of the English language.
Strong command of basic mathematics and computations.
Ability to analyze, compare and contrast information in an efficient and effective manner is important. Ability to process data and information in an organized manner is essential.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by a Transtar Industries, LLC employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individual must be able to both sit and speak for extended periods of time. Additional requirements include the ability to walk or navigate about, bend, stoop, squat, push, pull, see, hear, and listen in order to fully perform the functions of this position.
The work environment characteristics described herein are generally representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. The work environment is moderately quiet. Work is performed in an office environment. Within the office, floors are both carpeted and tiled. Occasional interaction occurs within other environments wherein noise is moderate to loud and floors are generally concrete. Temperature is moderated by heat in the winter and air conditioning or air circulation methods in the summer.
Transtar Industries, LLC is an EEO employer. We are committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Transtar Industries, LLC complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S.