- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Performs all phases of equipment repairs for the fleet diesel maintenance for the safety of the employees and public. Must be able to perform repairs with minimum of supervision.
- Must be able to read and write in English
- 2 years of brake experience
- General knowledge of fleet diesel trucks including but limited to tankers and flat beds
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- May require walking over many obstacles including steps in concrete rock and gravel.
- Require standing and bending for periods of time; reaching above head and shoulder level.
- Must be able to drive for road side assistance, if necessary.
- The performance of this position may require exposure to weather conditions
- Protective equipment such as safety glasses, respirator, or other issued PPE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform engine tune ups
- Perform Brake Repairs.
- Repair and diagnose electrical problems
- Rebuild truck equipment when necessary
- Responsible for safety of the vehicle
- Perform welding when required
- Perform clutch repairs
- Monitor security of plant site
Apply online at https://intelliapp2.driverapponline.com/c/transportationservicesunl
**Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Transportation Services Unlimited
Get fresh Diesel Fleet Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.