Class A CDL Hazmat Tanker Drivers Wanted - $24.00/hr!
Transportation Services Unlimited Dothan, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $24 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Transportation Services Unlimited is seeking experienced and highly motivated drivers to serve as CDL Truck Drivers with tanker and hazmat endorsements for our dedicated trucking line.
As a CDL Truck Driver for Transportation Services Unlimited, you will be responsible for the delivery of water-treatment chemicals such as Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach), Liquid Sodium Bisulfite, Aqua Ammonia, Chlorine Gas and Sulfur Dioxide. Therefore, you will be held to the highest standards of safety in the handling and delivery of these chemicals.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Ensuring prompt and safe delivery of goods to customers
- Coordinating deliveries with Dispatch
- Ensuring that the required placard accurately represents the chemical onboard
- Ensuring that all valves are in their proper position before and after each filling operation
- Assuming responsibility for the periodic inspection of customer’s bleach tanks and pipes to ensure safety of operation – includes checking for leaks and proper labels and/or markings
- Wearing proper safety equipment during bleach-down loading operations, such as neoprene gloves, rubber suit, face shield and goggles
As a CDL Truck Driver, you must provide prompt and professional delivery service to our customers and maintain rigorous attention to safety. You must also be a team player and comfortable with a flexible schedule, as you will often work weekends and some holidays.
Specific qualifications for the CDL Truck Driver position include:
- Class A CDL license with tanker endorsement
- Hazmat endorsement
- Minimum 1 year commercial driving experience, plus experience hauling chemicals and driving tanker trucks
- Thorough familiarity with DOT and state regulations
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Transportation Services Unlimited offers our CDL Truck Drivers a competitive compensation package.
- Benefits for the CDL Truck Driver include:
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation time, sick time and holidays
- Paid uniforms
- Bonus opportunities
Apply online at https://intelliapp2.driverapponline.com/c/transportationservicesunl
**Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer
Transportation Services Unlimited
10720 US -84Dothan, AL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Transportation Services Unlimited